Xtreme 2008 and 18U AA, your 2023 Virginia State Champions, are headed to USA Hockey Nationals. This marks the 41st and 42nd time an Ashburn Xtreme team has earned a spot at Nationals since the club formed for the 2002-2003 season (21 seasons total).
Follow the Xtreme 2008 14U AA team and the 18U AA teams as they attempt to capture the Xtreme’s 6th and 7th USA Hockey National Championships.
The 2008 team, coached by AIH/AXHC Hockey Director Troy MacCormick, is taking the #1 ranked Tier 2 ‘AA’ in the country to Denver, CO and will compete at the 3A level.
Gary Pouliot, Executive Director of the Xtreme, will lead his #18 ranked 18U AA team to USA Hockey Nationals being contested in Maple Grove, MN.
Preliminary round games start on Thursday March 30th for both teams.
Please note time zones for each club if you are hoping to catch the action on USAHOCKEYTV. A one month streaming package costs $30 and can be purchased at www.usahockeytv.com.
2008 Schedule: Follow the 2008 team online for standings, stats and schedule at https://nationals.usahockey.com/2023youthtierii14u3a
- Thurs March 30 vs Islanders Hockey Club (MA) at 1:00 PM (MST)/3:00 PM (EST)
- Fri March 31 vs Montclair Blue (NJ) at 7:15 PM (MST)/9:15 PM (EST)
- Sat April 1 vs Minnesota Green Giants (MN) at 11:00 AM (MST)/1:00 PM (EST)
- Sun April 2 Quarter Finals at 8:00 AM (MST)/10:00 AM (EST)
- Sun April 2 Semi Finals at 3:00 PM (MST)/5:00 PM (EST)
- Mon April 3 Championship Game at 11:00 AM (MST)/1:00 PM (EST)
18U AA Schedule: Follow the 18AA team online for standings, stats and schedule at https://nationals.usahockey.com/2023youthtierii18u2a
- Thurs March 30 vs Arizona Sun Devils (AZ) at 9:00 AM (CST)/10:00 AM (EST)
- Fri March 31 vs Cyclones Academy (NH) at 4:15 PM (CST)/5:15 PM (EST)
- Sat April 1 vs Tri Cities Jr Americans (WA) at 4:00 PM (CST)/5:00 PM (EST)
- Sun April 2 Quarter Finals at 11:00 AM (CST)/12:00 PM (EST)
- Sun April 2 Semi Finals at 6:15 PM (CST)/7:15 PM (EST)
- Mon April 3 Championship Game at 10:00 AM (CST)/11:00 AM (EST)