Effective immediately, the Ashburn Ice House will no longer require a face covering within the building for fully vaccinated participants or spectators.
The CDC advises that individuals who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear a face covering.
Ashburn Ice House employees that are fully vaccinated will have the option to not wear a face covering.
- Locker Rooms will be in full use for all age groups.
- Players 11 years old and younger, or anyone that is not vaccinated, is required to wear a mask in all areas of the Ashburn Ice House (but not on the ice).
- Limited bench seating will be available for those who wish to continue dressing outside.
- All areas of the AIH will be open to spectators, including the upstairs mezzanine.
- Pomodoro’s Restaurant is fully open at 100% seating. They welcome your patronage as they get back to normal operations.